We Are Looking For a Loan Writer/Trainee Mortgage Adviser.
Loan Writer/Trainee Mortgage Adviser.
Waikato's leading Mortgage Advisory Business is looking for an experienced lending specialist to join our dynamic team! We are looking for a vibrant person with ideally a banking/lending background.
Role based in stylish new offices located in Cambridge, working with the Waikato’s Number 1 Mortgage Advisor team. The opportunity to obtain a NZ Certificate in Financial Services (Level 5) qualification, with all training paid for by the business.
- Bank Lending experience preferred, but a financial or Accounting background is a minimum requirement.
- Processing home loan applications and submitting these to lenders for approval, as referred by the existing LIME Group Mortgage Adviser sales team.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills required.
- Intermediate computer literacy skills, including thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A strong customer services mindset.
- Effective time management skills, and able to work under pressure.
- Highly organised and the ability to work autonomously, with strong initiative and problem solving skills.
- No lead generation required.
- Most importantly; a great attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
A generous annual salary and fully subsidised branded vehicle provided (for the right applicant). Cell phone, Laptop, and all other tools supplied to complete the tasks required of this role.
NZ Mortgage Adviser "Number 1 in Waikato BOP 2017 - 2021"
NZ Mortgage Adviser "Top 10 in New Zealand, Home loan settlements 2018 - 2021"
PAA Mortgage Adviser of the Year, Finalist 2015 & 2016
NZMBA Mortgage Broker of the Year Winner 2005, Finalist 2005-2014